Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Erica C.
Lincoln, NE
Beautiful color. I'm very pale and it's difficult to find shades that match so that's a huge plus. However, it is very heavy and difficult to blend and make it look natural.
Candice D.
Winchester, CA
Kat von d foundation is the ultimate amount of coverage. My only complaint is that if I don't use the right primer my pores show. It's instant coverage without the heavy feel
Sarah E.
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
This is a great full coverage foundation, but the colors don't match very well. It will cover up any blemishes or imperfections, but it's hard to find the right color match.
Kristin S.
London Kentucky
I honestly love this foundation. It covers up every little thing on your face. I believe it is best for oily skin, because it is thick. It has a matte finish to it, but like I said it's very very thick. I would 100% repurchase again.
Regina S.
I used this for a bit. Unfortunately, it felt very thick and heavy on my skin. It almost looked like a mask on my face. Very cakey. The only good thing was the full coverage.
Erissa C.
Phoenix
I love this foundation it is absolutely full coverage and hides everything. I have a lot of acne scars and they get covered almost perfectly. Enough for me to be very pleased.
Lauren A.
Richmond, KY
I've used this foundation for 4 years and I'm still just as impressed with it as I was when I first bought it! I swear by this foundation, I haven't tried anything better yet!
👑Hann. C.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Kat Von D kills every product she has but the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation goes above & beyond. It really works covering my tattoos when wanted. It is a great, long lasting foundation
Saba Q.
Woodbridge , VA
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
The best foundation with an amazing matte finish. Very long lasting and no creases. The best part about this product is that all you need is a pea size amount and you’ll get all the coverage you need.
Kyla C.
Lake City, FL
My favorite foundation for halloween (in the lightest shade of course), and fav mixer for other times. A little heavy on the skin, but not too cakey. Amazing coverage
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon