Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Jade O.
Green Bay, WI
This foundation gives me life! It leaves my make up look with a flawless full coverage look and I'm absolutely in love with the foundation, easy to blend, creamy, 10/10 My favorite!
Samantha L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have been keeping my eye on this foundation for a while now, I finally went to my sephora and picked it up. I am so happy i got this! It is perfect for my skin, and it is full coverage!
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
Holy grail foundation for that days of the month when your face breaks out and you need a pick me up. Very matte and only need a penny size to cover the whole face.
Danielle M.
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I've only used it a few times but I can honestly say that it lasts all day long. I have oily skin so this is so perfect for me.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
It is FANTASTIC, like everything that Kat Von D does, it is amaaazing, I love it. It has surprisingly a lot of product inside and no doubt lasts you all day. Any cons? Definitely not. Do be careful when it's comes to applying to much. I want to see the difference with the tattoo foundation they have!! But I would definitely recommend this, I ADORE THIS!!!!!!!!!
Marissa P.
Pacoima, CA
This foundation is amazing! Let's just say a little goes a long way! Makes your skin look flawless but there is a negative it's a bit difficult to remove sometimes
Mary H.
West Sacramento, CA
I Love this foundation!! The best foundation i have tried, it makes my skin look great. The consistency is great, and it covers acne scars and blemishes perfectly.
Chelsea M.
Redondo Beach, CA
I have oily skin and this foundation is matte and full coverage but unfortunately when I applied it, it made me look cakey and dry but it really is a great full coverage foundation!
melissa l.
Canoga Park, CA
Ok no lie I really want to give this foundation a try and I have been hearing mixed reviews. Is this product worth the money or should I try something different?
Courtney D.
Review for: Light 44 more...
This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft and is so easy to apply! Love the pigment in this. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.