Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
mayreen R.
Absolutely love this foundation stays on a long time a little goes a long way great coverage really pigmented best foundation I've used a little expensive but totally worth itm
Jessica E.
I tried this in Sephora yesterday and the texture and coverage is awesome - the only problem is that it doesn't come pale enough for me. I would love to try it if it did though.
Angela J.
Great FULL coverage. But, you HAVE to set it with powder. at least for me and from my experience with this foundation, if I didn't set it really good with powder, it would just slip right off my face.
Ale M.
I been looking forward to get my hands on these product, so many good review!!!!! Every time someone talks about it i want to buy it and as soon as i buy it i will write a review on it 😍😍
Danielle R.
Amite, LA
Super thick foundation. A little goes a very long way. Very full coverage but can feel cakey and think on the skin. A little pricey. I wasn't a fan of this foundation
Tanya M.
Boca Raton, FL
I wasn't a fan of this foundation. I found it extremely dry and started to get patchy during the day. Initially it looks great though.....not the best long wear foundation.
Caitlynn D.
Spartanburg, SC
I love my KVD Foundation! I have oily skin and constant breakouts due to medications and this is the one foundation that covers everything. 10/10 would buy again!
hayli f.
Vermilion, OH
I recently bought this product because I was looking for an every day foundation. This product is very thick and a little goes a long way, but even if you use a small amount, it still looks cakey.
Angela S.
San Antonio, TX
Best full coverage foundation ever! Last all day and kept my oily skin matte. Love the coverage and the finish of this foundation, makes your skin look amazing and flawless
Rachel G.
Omg this foundation is amazing I love it . Pros is that it covers everything cons is that it you really have to work fast with it it's for oily skin & yes it's long lasting I would deff buy it again
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.