Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Nena M.
I like the coverage. It makes my skin look brighter and It feels really light. I don't use concealer because if I use this foundation I don't need anything else.
Essence N.
Kansas City, MO
Can't stress enough how much I adore the lock-it collection! This foundation really covered my tattoos. I was so amazed and the smooth look of the finish makes you want to make it one of you GO TO products.
Joyce C.
I currently use Medium 58 and have normal to oily skin. It almost last all day and night. I usually mix it with a foundation brush or a beauty blender. The pro is that it seriously covers all my blemishes but the con is that it can look a bit cackey at times.
Suzanne T.
Tarawa Ter, NC
My favorite foundation ever. I don't mind spending almost $40 on foundation when it works that good. It doesn't break my face out. It's lightweight. The packaging is great. It last a long time considering it's only like 1 oz. ❤❤ ️️
Jessica E.
I tried this in Sephora yesterday and the texture and coverage is awesome - the only problem is that it doesn't come pale enough for me. I would love to try it if it did though.
Jessica G.
Azusa, CA
I want to tell u guys that's this foundation is great for ppl hydrated skin not good for oil and dry skin it matte finish light weight in to the skin it's a really good full coverage I will strongly purchase it One drop comes along way:)
Kimberly S.
Jamaica, NY
I find that this foundation was great for my clients who have very oily skin, as it keeps their foundation looking matte and also has a beautiful full coverage flawless finish
Jessica M.
Tampa, FL
This foundation stays on forever. I love how long it lasts and you don't have to keep touching up. It's super matte. Don't need much. The price is very good for the quality. I would definitely keep buying
Shannon M.
limon, COLORADO
Words don't even describe this foundation. Its oil freee which I love!!:) because my skin is sensitive & breaks out to nearly everything, but not to this! & has great coverage.
Natalia S.
Spring Lake, NC
It has a great coverage and it gets the job done but my complain is it isn't all oily friendly. I have oily skin and after a while it starts showing threw and I really don't like it since it cost so much.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.