Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
jenny c.
Pelham, AL
Love this foundatin! I love that it is super high coverage and stays on all day. The only thing that i don't like about this foundation is that it is super thick.
Jeanelle B.
Best foundation I have used thus far. Always repurchase this. They carry just about every shade to match your color and for a full coverage it's amazing all you need is about two pumps.
Heather S.
Mesa, AZ
I love how nicely this product blends...they have several shades to chose from and my shade matched perfectly. It blends well with a brush or a sponge. This is my new favorite foundation!
Alana K.
Astoria, NY
Full coverage foundation that will last all night with a primer and translucent powder on top. The formula is creamy but doesn't cake on. Easy to blend onto skin.
Anna C.
Mesa
I love this foundation because it hides all your blemishes. But it can look cakey if you don't use moisturizer. But overall it's great and it's my go to foundation.
Samantha B.
Memphis, TN
I love this stuff. It is very pricey but totally worth it. It has amazing coverage and it has a matte finish which I love! My skin always looks great when I use it.
Kelcie Y.
Fort Irwin, CA
Amazing coverage, they have so many different skin tones. It also keeps my skin from drying out and from getting to oily. It is super easy to apply, amazingly easy. I buy this product every time I go to sephora!
Larytha B.
It has a lot of coverage and can be applied with any foundation tool. Easy application and easy blending. Very gorgeous and has a nice range of skin tones. I would recommend this to others and I would buy again.
Katie M.
Great coverage, super full coverage but sometimes looks cakey and it's pretty thick. Lately hasn't been sitting on my face well but really liked it for a long time
Olivia C.
Chicopee MA
I recently purchased this at my local sephora after hearing it being raved about on YouTube.I find it to feel very light on your face and it provides a good coverage for any skit type. I deffinately recommend it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.