Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Aubreney S.
Knoxville
My favorite 😩😍💕 I'm super crazy about this foundation! It covered everything including my tattoo!
Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic PaletteKat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Martina D.
Great product. Price is good because it last a long time. A little goes a long way with this product. It provides great coverage and does not leave my face feeling heavy. I love it and will purchase it again
Nataly F.
Tuscaloosa
This foundation is great for a special event. This is not something I would wear on a day to day basis due to the extreme coverage it gives. For full glam, this is perfect! For a no makeup look, not so much.
Kynsey M.
This is the best foundation I have ever used. It has full coverage and it lasts all day long. You can also get skin matched and figure out what color is for you. They have a variety to choose from! Love this!
Leslie A.
Madeira Beach, FL
Gives amazing full coverage with minimal amount used. Blends really well and has amazing coverage. I personally use a beauty blender and it is extremely easy to apply. I would recommend it to all of my friends.
Kimberly A.
Such a great foundation. It is super full coverage and it leaves me with a nice matte finish. I love and swear by this foundation like no other. Kat von Ds cosmetic line is amazing
Haydee O.
I absolutely love Kats's foundations!
I get Medium to full coverage, I don't get too oily like with other brands. The finish is flawless when using a good brush. One of my top 3 foundations I'd recommend 😊
Jewels G.
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
I love kvd but this product wasn't a favorite. It was too orange for my complexion. I returned it to Sephora after trying it out. I have heard amazing things about it but it's just not for me. I really wanted to love it though.
Brenda M.
This foundation is AMAZING for oily skin. It has a matte finish so if your face is dry, it's not for you. It's FULL COVERAGE. Good for oily skin since the finish is matte. I recommend this for the summer!
Brianna J.
Gallitzin, PA
I love KVD foundation, it’s super high coverage and great at hiding anything! I’ve been using the same one for over 6 months with a lot left, a little goes a very long way, so it is definitely worth its price!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon