Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19923)
Media (1915)
Emilee N.
Godfrey, IL
Review for: Light 46 more...
This stuff is amazing! I apply with a stippling brush and smooth with a beauty blender. I work 12 hr days having face to face conversations with patients all day and it stands up the whole day!
Samantha M.
Woodbridge, VA
It really does cover well but it's a very heavy foundation even if your only putting on a little my face felt really cakey and it took forever to set and by the end of the day my face was oily.
Diana A.
I really like this foundation but I don't use it daily because of how cakey. I mostly use it to contour more than as a foundation. It's honestly a good product to have.
Kamilla S.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely not for those who want a natural look. Very caky and similar to the Mac thick foundations. I can see why she called it the tattoo foundation, fits the bill.
Sophie B.
Green Bay, WI
This product is very full coverage, so full coverage you could probably cover up a tattoo. This product is great for oily skin and is really matte, it drys pretty fast and has a think consistency, and you only need Half a pump
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
This is a full coverage for any imperfection. It does cover tattoos but is a obvious process. But for make up is really great especially if you have any scarfs or pimples.
Sharde W.
Omaha, NE
The only fill coverage foundation I've used that my combination skin really likes and matches my skins yellow undertones perfectly! Can be a bit heavy if not put on with a blending sponge!
Yaz S.
This foundation is great for weddings if you want full coverage foundation. It is great because even though it's full coverage you don't feel the heaviness on the face .. It's very light weight
Ruth H.
Buildable coverage I don't have to use concealer with it which I love ..less is more. Makes my skin look flawless matches my skin perfectly and I'm a woc and it's really difficult to find your exact shade without looking ashy.
Brenda E.
San Luis, AZ
This foundation does not work me, it was recommended for me when I asked for something with good coverage but for oily skin. I tried it but my face felt really cakey. I personally won't buy again
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.