Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Dawn C.
Clermont, FL
I work in a hot kitchen all day and usually wouldn't bother with any make up but now I can put make up on and it stays put. I have freckles and htperpigmentation and this covers it so I look flawless
Lindsey B.
I liked it at first, however it began to look blotchy on my skin. It is very high coverage and long lasting but it just did not work for my skin. It had more of a matte finish. I would recommend it to people with more oily skin though
Stephanie T.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
I don't recommend it if u have very oily skin. I didn't like it for me it felt like this foundation is very heavy and u have to blend it in fast, because it drys fast
Justine W.
Keyport, NJ
Review for: Light 45 more...
Forever my go-to foundation! There are so many shades with such full coverage!! Certain shades oxidize a weird color so you have to be careful but it lasts all day. The best!
Abby R.
Charleston , SC
The best coverage in a foundation I've found, not super lightweight but doesn't clog my pores. I live in the hot and humid south and this product holds up to the heat and humidity without melting off.
Jacey W.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Although it gave me FULL coverage, i felt it was very cakey! Its horrible for dry skin and returned it the day after i bought it! Not worth it, especially for the price point.
Amy S.
I have a love and hate relationship with this foundation when I first bought it I noticed right of the back a little definitely goes a long way. I don't find that its long lasting on me and it leaves my face feeling heavy.
Zikeria W.
Barnesville, GA
I love this yall !!! I went out with the girls. Had a blast. Cane home and my foundation was still in place. This foundation is amazing. Send me sum cuz i cant get enough of it lol love it some much
Diana C.

Although I still have not tried, in many videos I have seen that their quality is excellent. cobretura duration and is what really strikes me, as I personally would like to cover some tattoos.
It works for the people that make it difficult to get work because of their tattoos
Vanessa O.
I've heard this is for people with not such great skin!!! But I love it it's exactly my skin tone but I don't always use it because it's a heavy so I can see why people say it's not for skin like mine.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.