Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Media (1911)
Elizabeth B.
Windsor , CA
Best foundation ever 🙌🏼
I mix mine with a slightly darker foundation since the one I picked was so light, but it's amazing. Goes on smoothly & lasts all day long. And gives a matte finish.
Caressa B.
Modesto, CA
I love this foundation it covers everything. I love that it stays all day especially working a 12 hour shift. But it feels a little heavy so it's not my go to for warm days.
Taylor T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this full coverage, super pigmented foundation! It goes on smooth, stays, and looks natural although it is very pigmented. It doesn't give an orange-y look.
Stephanie T.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
I don't recommend it if u have very oily skin. I didn't like it for me it felt like this foundation is very heavy and u have to blend it in fast, because it drys fast
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
This gives great coverage & look good on your skin. I didn't like it so much though because it was heavy on my skin & you could tell I was wearing foundation without a doubt.
Abby R.
Charleston , SC
The best coverage in a foundation I've found, not super lightweight but doesn't clog my pores. I live in the hot and humid south and this product holds up to the heat and humidity without melting off.
Kim W.
Cadott, WI
The color was a spot-on match and lasts all day long. I have light freckles and it helped to conceal them as well. I would definitely recommend this product. Loving the Kat Von D line of cosmetics.
Amy S.
I have a love and hate relationship with this foundation when I first bought it I noticed right of the back a little definitely goes a long way. I don't find that its long lasting on me and it leaves my face feeling heavy.
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I loved the consistency of this foundation, it was Definetly full coverage,many shades. It did make my skin look oily for some reason. Either then that it's okay.
Vanessa O.
I've heard this is for people with not such great skin!!! But I love it it's exactly my skin tone but I don't always use it because it's a heavy so I can see why people say it's not for skin like mine.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.