Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
shania m.
I've used this foundation for a little over a year and I love it. Full coverage, good for oily skin, dry skin and combination skin. Gives you that airbrushed finish. Great quality
Riley S.
Milford, OH
AMAZING coverage, very thick but seriously will cover anything. The only problem I ever had with this product is it made me break out a little more than usual but it covered my acne so well I didn't mind.
Lindsey B.
Hudson, OH
This foundation is veryyy full coverage. I like the color range. I am very pale (NC10) and there was a shade that matched perfect from this line. I didn't need such a full coverage foundation, so I don't use it. I would recommend it though.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
This is my absolute go to foundation !! The coverage of this is amazing ! It goes on nicely ! And leaves a nice Matt finish !! This is a product I always have to restock on ! And the price is very reasonable !
Megan T.
The product was very full coverage and matched well with my skin tone. It dried totally matte but it is definitely for people with oily skin. Being that my skin is combination, leaning more to dry, it didn't always work well with my texture.
Alexis C.
Austin, TX
This stuff seriously cakes up in all my dry areas no matter what primer I use and how much I moisturize and exfoliate and if I touch my face it comes off even with setting spray
Tiara C.
Liberty, KY
Wasn't a huge fan of this for my skin type. It is wonderfully full coverage and hides imperfections but left my feeling dry and patchy after a few hours of wearing.
takara W.
Jonesboro, AR
I just recently started using this and I finally found a foundation that I absolutely love. I was looking for a foundation that would stay on all day and this one does just that. It goes on so well. I haven't found anything wrong with it yet.
Caity H.
I love this. It great coverage and matches my color perfectly. It is not for everyone. I am oily and it works well for me. It would not for those who are drier. It does oxidize a lot and can be a bit heavy.
Czara K.
Hubbard, OH
This foundation is always my go to. A little bit goes such a long way, and I absolutely love that. It's so natural looking, and doesn't leave my face sticky like other brands do.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.