Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Mandy M.
Dublin, CA
Love this product! A little goes a long way! Full and long lasting coverage! It is a little heavy, and harder to wear in summer months, but still one of my favorites!
Melissa K.
One of my tried & true foundations for years! Before this it was Lauder’s Double Wear, so if you love that, you’ll love this! Coverage is amazing as well as lasting power with matte finish.
Sarah W.
This has been my favorite foundation for super fair skin. The lightest shade works perfectly for fair skin with having that yellow tint to it. It can be kinda thick to put on but it works great with a wet beauty blender.
Karissa W.
Very thick but I tried this when my skin was more on the dryer side. I gave it 3 stars Bc it has Amazing coverage and I might try it again now that my skin is combo
Meagan F.
My favorite foundation! It's extremely light and it is not cakey at all. It makes your face so smooth and you can't even tell you have makeup on. Absolutely love it.
Brittany H.
I have a lot of redness on my cheeks. When I use this foundation it covers everything completely. I only have to use 1 pump. It makes my skin look flawless all day!!
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
I bought this because so many people claimed it was life changing. It may be full coverage but I don't exactly like how it looks on my skin. And also way to expensive
Leslie-Ann F.
Cedar Rapids, IA
LOVE this foundation! Stays place, and covers all of the freckles on my face! Wonderful! I Use it for special occasions and it stays for days if I don't wash my face!
Panhia Y.
Fresno, CA
I love the packaging of this foundation but it does not fit my skin, I have dry skin so i can see dry patches after I put on the foundation and it feels cakey on me.
Andrea M.
Long Beach, CA
This foundation worked well for me. A little goes a long way. You must have a good primer in order for it to blend well. One of the things I did not like was that my face became oily fast.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon