Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
amie d.
OK I've heard great stress about this am I love how it makes for make up stay like tattoo didn't give it five stars because I've never tried it but would love to try
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL
This foundation is amazing. It's my favorite right now. Coverage is amazing and keeps me pretty matte. The price is good for the product. I definitely would buy this again. I can't wait to try more of her products
Casey S.
Hanska, MN
Honestly my favorite foundation. It is a little heavy on the skin but if u like the full coverage cake face this this is for you. Stays on all day! Flawless finish
Kimberly H.
Manchester
I love love LOVE the coverage for this foundation. The downside is that it dries very matte (which I do love). So you need to say very moisturized for it to look a little more natural!
Ashley H.
Jacksonville, FL
I know this is supposed to be full coverage and it doesn't disappoint on that front. However, I've tried several foundations that are full coverage but don't FEEL like full coverage. I can't stand the Cakey feeling. I've also had issues with it separating on and around my nose and under my eyes
Colby C.
Extremely full coverage, a little will go a long way so start slowly. Make sure to really blend it very well or it can get kind of cakey. Also it should probably be set with a powder.
Katie R.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
This foundation doesn't like my skin. I tried applying it with sponges, brushes, and fingers. None of them worked. It looked patchy and and cakey. I was not a fan.
Jamie K.
Cerro Gordo, IL
If I could I would give an A ++++. This make up covers and stays on. It does not melt or move. It takes very little to cover. I will not use anything else now. I suffer from hot flashes and this make up last all day into the night with no touch ups.
katelyn r.
It's very heavy coverage so if you have a lot of imperfections I suggest this Foundation. On the downside it can get a little bit cakey so I have to mix it with a moisturizer. But it's my go-to foundation and I buy it every month. It's a good product.
sarah b.
butler, PA
I really love this foundation. it's really thick but doesn't look it on the skin. definitely a full coverage product. I just wish that it didn't feel as heavy but that doesn't take much away from this awesome product.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.