Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1915)
Jenny r.
bristow
IM IN LOVE !!! BEST FOUNDATION EVER !!! I was so excited to try it ! And I’ve always wanted to try Kat Von d make up and I just felll in love I deff recommend to anyone that wants full coverage 💕 #HOWILOCKIT
Mary G.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
It lasts all day, but works best with the primer. It gives full coverage and covers up blemishes well. My only complaint is that it can get and feel really thick if you aren't careful. Make sure you use this with a primer and don't use much. It will last all day.
Ivonne S.
riverside
I super super love this product love that its animal cruelty free . Long lasting , easy one time apply , not pricey at all , cons if you apply to much it might look too Cakey. Recommendable to use for all gals skin tones
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
My all time favorite foundation. Exceeds full coverage and lasts all day. Has the perfect shade range for options and doesn’t have a strong smell. My go-to foundation and is the only one I use. Highly recommend.
Bethany W.
This stuff!
After trying any drug store brand I could, I took the dive and spent $35 on this.
You really need to sample two or three colors and wear them for a bit, browse the store, and come back and see how it looks. Some reviews say it oxidizes and turns orange-ish on you. I think they weren't properly matched with a color. You need to understand your skins undertones to get the right match. This stuff sets very quickly, so work on small areas at a time. Then re-dampen your beauty blender and buff out the areas that need more blending. A little goes a long way! One small pump and I've done my whole face. This is HIGHLY pigmented, so you will look very flat afterwards. You have to use blush, bronzer, and a highlighter to add demention to your face afterwards. I do a light color correction before putting it on (after primer!), and only need a dab more of correction under my eyes after I use it. Blend your hairline very well after too. You'll have a totally blank canvas after using!
Carrie V.
Berea , KY
Probably one of my most favorite foundations, I never have to worry about my makeup not staying put! I hardly ever have to re-touch ! My only concern is I do believe my acne is worse since using this product but with product being so thick I guess it’s expected
Chaunoi J.
Collinsville, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I personally love this foundation. It gives me amazing coverage but also doesn't feel cakey. This is my go to foundation and one that I always stock up on so being able to get another full size one was so great! Definitely recommend everyone to give this a try!
Syd♒️ L.
Clinton
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I absolutely love this foundation. Perfect for any skin type. It is extremely full coverage and matte with out being too drying. I did find that it oxidizes a bit so I would recommend going a shade lighter than usual. Over all I would recommend this foundation.
Carrie P.
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
If you want to look airbrushed all the time this is the foundation for you. This is definitely full coverage. I believe any skin type can use it with the new formula. The price is not too expensive for a high end foundation yes I’d buy it again and recommend it
Laken B.
Lowmansville, KY
This covers up tattoos! So, it covers up everything else too. Some people have pretty freckles. Some not so much. This is the best for all that. Birthmarks you don’t like, scars, you name it. Worth every penny.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.