Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Kimberly H.
Manchester
I love love LOVE the coverage for this foundation. The downside is that it dries very matte (which I do love). So you need to say very moisturized for it to look a little more natural!
Jackie F.
Astoria, NY
Love this as it is a full coverage foundation. Would definitely recommend this to girls who love to have full coverage or to girls who want to hide blemishes. A little goes a long way
Rachel Z.
This foundation literally stays on all night. I will go out partying and it will not come off. It's so so full coverage and there is such a large range of colors. I have very oily skin and I don't have to put powder on at all. It's matte and perfect.
Star G.
Clifton, TX
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This is my go to foundation! I tried a MAC foundation before this one & I ended up buying the Kat Von D foundation because of the full coverage. Great matte finish
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL
This foundation is amazing. It's my favorite right now. Coverage is amazing and keeps me pretty matte. The price is good for the product. I definitely would buy this again. I can't wait to try more of her products
Destiny F.
Review for: Light 42 more...
I honestly really like this foundation but it's really thick and doesn't last all day it kinda gets patchy on your t zone. But other than that it works good for other people. It just doesn't work well on my skin.
The best coverage and formula I've ever had in a foundation. So lightweight on the skin, but has so much coverage. Not sticky or slimy like other foundations. 10/10 would recommend.
Renee C.
I love it. Full coverage, a little goes a long way so it'll last forever! It isn't heavy at all, so it feels natural, looks natural too if you do it the right way!
Ashley H.
Jacksonville, FL
I know this is supposed to be full coverage and it doesn't disappoint on that front. However, I've tried several foundations that are full coverage but don't FEEL like full coverage. I can't stand the Cakey feeling. I've also had issues with it separating on and around my nose and under my eyes
Lindsey W.
Lagrange, GA
I wanted to love this product but i couldn't. The application is terrible because of how thick it is and it feels odd on my skin. It does give a lot of coverage but your face may have a thick, sticky feeling to it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.