Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Abbie S.
Midlothian, VA
This is an amazing full coverage foundation. It covers everything. There are days that I don't even need to wear concealer and it dries to a beautiful matte finish
Melanie H.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Light 49 more...
This is probably my favorite foundation. this is extremely full coverage and extremely matte. I recommend this to combo/ oily skin girls who love a flawless face.
Melia W.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
This foundation is so matte in curtain ways it's too matte. It made my makeup look really cakey plus it started separating half way through my day. All in all not worth it I personally would not buy this again let alone recommend it to anybody else.
Kellsie W.
Uniontown, PA
Absolutely love this foundation! Never had one that gave me a full coverage but didn't leave my face looking caked! Definitely recommend this product to anyone that has oily skin as well.
Farmata F.
I used to not like this! But since they came up with the new shades for deeper complexion I swear by it! The coverage is full and it's great for my combination skin! I would totally recommend this!
Vanessa D.
Merriam, KS
This product is great for coverage but it does look pretty heavy when on. I have oily skin and it was pretty good at keeping me matte all day. I only got oily towards the end of the day. Worth it for sure.
Chelsea A.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this foundation it covers up my redness and leaves me with a matte finish, which I love. You also get a lot for your money's worth, a little goes a long way.
Madison B.
Sierra Vista
This foundation is amazing! It is full coverage but still feels light on your skin. The only problem I had was it creasing on my laugh lines but other than that it was a great product!
Micky W.
Aurora, CO
This foundation covers what it needs too but it drys out my skin, I have dry skin already but this makes it worse. As long as I use a lotion before applying this product, it works great!
Antoinette B.
I'm on the fence with this foundation. I loved the shade variety because it worked well with my olive skin tone. It had amazing full coverage but I find that it oxidized as the day wore on
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.