Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19892)
Media (1911)
Arianna M.
Pico rivera, CA
This is my go to foundation on those special event night's! I love using the Kat Von D lock it foundation because it stays in place and does the job I want it to do!😍
Mandy M.
Dublin, CA
Review for: Light 42 more...
Love this product! A little goes a long way! Full and long lasting coverage! It is a little heavy, and harder to wear in summer months, but still one of my favorites!
Keelin T.
Palo Alto, CA
This is fantastic product for those of you looking to cover up A LOT. It has incredible coverage. The problem is that it can easily go very cakey and almost always you can see the makeup on your face. I've found full-coverage foundations that are much less cakey looking.
Alayna R.
really love this foundation! it conceals really well, and dries down to a pretty matte finish. on me, it doesn't feel super heavy. i have a super oily t-zone and it does get a bit shiny.
Kali B.
Best foundation I have ever used! I am so glad I tried this!! My skin tone is very red and this product really evens it out. The coverage is amazing and I wish I discovered this sooner!
Prenny D.
Charlotte, NC
The Kat Von D lock it foundation is a great foundation for anyone that wants to look matte and have very full coverage all day. This foundation is very full coverage and feels thick but not too heavy. 30 dollars for 1 fl oz. of product is very good as you do not need a lot of it because it is full coverage.
Diana C.
Escondido, CA
When my skin wasn't that great I used this foundation and it did an amazing job to cover up any blemishes I had. Even people at school noticed the difference and I got many compliments.
Maria ..
San Antonio, TX
This foundation is really good the only thing is that it's for like full coverage and sometimes it feels cakey on my face maybe not others but that just me.. other than that it's a great foundation that last all day
Alicia P.
Acworth, GA
I like how it covers everything and how easy it is to blend but I don't like how it made my skin look so dry. I still use this everyday though because of how great the coverage is.
Ari R.
NEVER will purchase another foundation. It's perfect for my oily skin. Last all day at work or a night out. Easy to apply with a morphe brush. Will buy again. It is very full coverage
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.