Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19906)
Media (1915)
Klarissa L.
Deer Park, TX
I absolutely love this product! It so full coverage and definitely covers up a lot! I was pretty surprised for the price cause I honestly expected it to be worth more since it works so good
Tatyana R.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is very full coverage and is great overall but can look cakey throughout the day . I always use this when I need my foundation to stay on all day or when I go to special events
Marlene S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The foundation can seriously cover AANYTHING on Its own. Whenever I wear it I use hardly any concealer if I decide to use any at all because the coverage is THAT good.
Keelin T.
Palo Alto, CA
This is fantastic product for those of you looking to cover up A LOT. It has incredible coverage. The problem is that it can easily go very cakey and almost always you can see the makeup on your face. I've found full-coverage foundations that are much less cakey looking.
member-ce0de3fe6
Hesperia, CA
I do really like this foundation but i have to make sure i set it with a good setting powder or it will crease on my mouth lines. Other than that, it is light weight and is full coverage
Alayna R.
really love this foundation! it conceals really well, and dries down to a pretty matte finish. on me, it doesn't feel super heavy. i have a super oily t-zone and it does get a bit shiny.
Karissa W.
Very thick but I tried this when my skin was more on the dryer side. I gave it 3 stars Bc it has Amazing coverage and I might try it again now that my skin is combo
Mandy M.
Dublin, CA
Review for: Light 42 more...
Love this product! A little goes a long way! Full and long lasting coverage! It is a little heavy, and harder to wear in summer months, but still one of my favorites!
Melissa K.
One of my tried & true foundations for years! Before this it was Lauder’s Double Wear, so if you love that, you’ll love this! Coverage is amazing as well as lasting power with matte finish.
Dree D.
Camden, SC
Amazing! This is full coverage without being cakey. It completely smooths over all of my imperfections and lasts all day and night without oxidizing or getting oily .
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.