Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Harlee B.
Love this foundation it has full coverage and doesn't make me cakey, and it also has a flawless finish, when I wear it everyone asks what foundation are you wearing.
Kathryn H.
Seminary, MS
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
The product was great, however feel it's best suited for dry-combo skin, which is not me. Worked well on dry skinned clients though and gave a pleasantly Dewey finish without looking greasy.
lisa s.
South River, NJ
I bought this from Sephora and tried it once, however my skin didn't react too well to it so I returned it. My cheek area felt like it was tingling after application.
yvette c.
Avondale, AZ
I use this foundation almost every time i do my make up. Like all kat von d products a little goes a long way and last a long time its worth the price and good on sensitive skin like mine.
Dania A.
I've been using this for over 2 months and so far it has been amazing and it doesn't dry out my skin and flake off like other foundations I've used i highly recommend this for combination skin
Sara L.
Eastman
Review for: Medium 52 more...
This is some VERY full coverage foundation! Yes! But, it's really heavy and thick so I definitely do not use it very often especially during the summer in this GA heat.
Tatyana R.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is very full coverage and is great overall but can look cakey throughout the day . I always use this when I need my foundation to stay on all day or when I go to special events
Marlene S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The foundation can seriously cover AANYTHING on Its own. Whenever I wear it I use hardly any concealer if I decide to use any at all because the coverage is THAT good.
Gloria L.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
The foundation was nice. It had good coverage that was definitely buildable. Has a variety of shades but not as much as some other brands. It has a pretty matte finish.
Klarissa L.
Deer Park, TX
I absolutely love this product! It so full coverage and definitely covers up a lot! I was pretty surprised for the price cause I honestly expected it to be worth more since it works so good
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.