Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1935)
Courtney S.
Long Beach, CA
Very full coverage!! The only thing is with dry skin it will dry you out more and stick to dry patches!! Use damp beauty blender for dry skin. Other than that i love it!!
Candice S.
Maben , WV
This has always been one of my favorite foundation! I love it but I do not like how oxidation happens by the end of the day but otherwise it's great and I would recommend it
Cassandra N.
Winston Salem, NC
I absolutely love this foundation it is super full coverage and serves a beautifully clean cavas to start from. It is extremely thick so a little goes a very long way. If you have a hard time working with it mix a little moisturizer and it makes it easier to work with!
Dafne G.
I love this foundation! It's great I get amazing coverage (: I had a hard time finding the right color because my skin tone is a little tricky but I found one to sorta fit me and I love it !
amy m.
afton, TN
Lock it ratio foundation I loved the formula wasn't too matte or too luminous the only thing I didn't like was the scent of the foundation was a little too strong for me
Aleana S.
Love this product! It's very heavy product which also helps it last longer because little goes a lot of ways , and it covers so many blemishes !! And it's great for all skin types . And I would most definitely buy it again (:
Adriana G.
Brooklyn, NY
The foundation is definitely full coverage!! It is very thucknso if you like that flawless face and is okay with looking like you have makeup, this foundation is for you
Diana M.
Truly a good product once learned how to use. It can be applied with a brush and/or a beauty blender. Covers all spots and brightens face. Very easy for anyone to use after a little practice.
Maureen D.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Stays on well all day. You have to make sure your skin is well moisturizer or it can look a little dry. The colors are well matched, price is great. Love this foundation.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff! I ordered it before my wedding since I was doing my own makeup and wanted something that would stay. It lasted and was flawless at the end of the night!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?

Amazon