Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19919)
Media (1915)
Taryn M.
Talk about FULL coverage. It is kind of dry, but considering that I have some significant acne scarring, I appreciate the coverage being heavy and I understand why it is a bit dry!
Cookie M.
south gate, CA

I want to love this so much but it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm extremely oily. It wears beautifully for about 4 hours and then tends to settle in my lines. The coverage is amazing and the color is perfect. I will continue to work with it before I give up hope.
Marylou G.
Los Angeles, CA
You get what you pay for.. this product is amazing you need just a very small amount to cover your face.. that small amount of foundation goes a long way and sets great on your face for hours..
Meagan Lea H.
It works great, full coverage, and nice colors. The only complaint that I have is that you can not put on any product under the foundation or it will cake up or not stick!
Sara G.
Yreka, CA
This is the best cover up I have ever used it goes on great stays all day all my life my computer cover up would be off in 3 hours this not only stays on all day but stays full coverage I live it
Maritza L.
Marysville , WA
Has the best coverage. Use a fix+ Mac spray for better results, it can cake later on in the day. That is why I recommend using a setting spray. A little goes a long way. You don't really need concealer it has great coverage already.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
My go to foundation. Stays on all day and covers everything. Blends perfectly and the shade I got matches my skin perfectly. I recommend this product to everyone that asks.
Meghan C.
WYANDOTTE, OK
This is some of the best foundation that I have used in my 25yrs of life and that is no lie! it covers all my red spots, dark circles etc. and who could complain about that!
cassandra f.
I am currently using this amazing foundation and it covers all my inperfections i dont even need to use alot of the concealer which i also have.!!! I absolutely love this product and will buy again.
Lourdes M.
Plainview, TX
A must have if you want FULL coverage. Easy to apply with fingers, beauty blender or a brush. My skin is very oily and it stands the test of time and I work 12 hour shifts. Highly recommend.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.