Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Phylicia G.
Review for: Deep 76 Warm more...
If you are a full coverage girl than you would love this product. It covers everything, i also like to use as a highlight as well. Blends beautifully. Highly recommend. Face stays flawless all day.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
My go to foundation. Stays on all day and covers everything. Blends perfectly and the shade I got matches my skin perfectly. I recommend this product to everyone that asks.
Karina M.
Corona, CA
I feel like this foundation is perfect for oily skin. it's absolutely full coverage and I need no under eye concealer. I find its.best to apply with a damp beauty blender.
Sara G.
Yreka, CA
This is the best cover up I have ever used it goes on great stays all day all my life my computer cover up would be off in 3 hours this not only stays on all day but stays full coverage I live it
Maychell A.
It's long lasting, amazing coverage, and crulity free! I have a 4 star however because I have oily skin and it does tend to make me extremely more oily through out the day.
Marylou G.
Los Angeles, CA
You get what you pay for.. this product is amazing you need just a very small amount to cover your face.. that small amount of foundation goes a long way and sets great on your face for hours..
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I see how people really like this but personally it is a little too heavy for me. I like putting foundation in which my skin can still be seen and not just a flat canvass.
Dominque S.
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is amaxing!! Full coverage, it doesn't dry my skin out or makes me look cakey. I use this foundation maybe 2 to 3 times a week, and it lasts all day for me.
Jenny G.
By far my best full coverage foundation!! I love it! I use my beauty blender when applying it. If you want to cover up some acne scars or blemishes this is your foundation.
Shayla P.
Just bought this foundation and love it! Gives you a full coverage without feeling like you have piles of makeup sitting on your face. Applies well, and lasts for awhile!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.