Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1972)
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
Holy Grail! I love all KVD products honestly, she puts so much time and effort into her products I appreciate her so much! and her prices are awesome. I will buy her products until I die, seriously.
Nikki M.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is the freaking best foundation everrrr! I always get compliments on my makeup and the foundation! It’s my go to full coverage foundation that I’ve tried on the market so far! If you want flawless looking skin this ones it!
Danielle R.
Waco, TX
Way to thick for me. In my opinion it doesn't look natural at all. It leaves my face feeling caked on. Maybe it would be good for a night out or if you have alot of scars it would also be good.
Cindy Z.
Honestly one of the best foundations I have ever owned . Most definitely worth it , I personally don't think it's all that expensive. The bottle is really big and besides that the formula for full coverage is amazing ITS A MUST HAVE !
JasmineAnne I.
Saint Petersburg
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral more...
Both combination of the lock it foundation with the concealer is amazing! Looking for full coverage? This will give you the most coverage and look absolutely flawless. Non drying, not heavy, smooth and incredible application.
Alena P.
Clermont
Since Kat Von D products can be used to cover tattoos you can just image how wonderful the coverage is. If you are looking for FULL COVERAGE and long lasting foundation then this one will be perfect for you.
Michelle F.
Crestview, FL
I love all the brands that has Kat Von De or her makeup line . They are amazing and this foundation rocks. It basically highlights my face and makes it more appealing.
Natalie D.
Dubuque
This was a great full coverage matte foundation. I am interested in mixing with a liquid illuminator to get a less intense matte look. I was impressed with the lasting full coverage and the ability to build on this foundation
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
I actually love this foundation. It is one of the few foundations I've found that work with my oily skin. I literally never have to touch up throughout the day so that alone is worth it for me!
Tamara S.
Saint Louis, MO
The coverage is AMAZING!!!! Also, can we note how cute the packaging is?!?! Great for all skin types because it's not cakey and lasts all day long. Would definitely recommend pairing it with the Kat Von D lock-it concealer!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon