Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
Review for: Other more...
I got a sample of this at Sephora. It's really full coverage. It applies nicely. It's kinda expensive. But I think it's totally worth it. It lasts all day. It's very smooth.
👑Hann. C.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Kat Von D kills every product she has but the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation goes above & beyond. It really works covering my tattoos when wanted. It is a great, long lasting foundation
Sarah E.
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
This is a great full coverage foundation, but the colors don't match very well. It will cover up any blemishes or imperfections, but it's hard to find the right color match.
Saba Q.
Woodbridge, VA
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
The best foundation with an amazing matte finish. Very long lasting and no creases. The best part about this product is that all you need is a pea size amount and you’ll get all the coverage you need.
Kyla C.
Lake City, FL
My favorite foundation for halloween (in the lightest shade of course), and fav mixer for other times. A little heavy on the skin, but not too cakey. Amazing coverage
cassandra f.
I am currently using this amazing foundation and it covers all my inperfections i dont even need to use alot of the concealer which i also have.!!! I absolutely love this product and will buy again.
Brooke E.
Absolutely amazing!! Full coverage, stays on all day!! You look flawless with it! I pair mine with the lock it powder and it's even better!! Best stuff I have ever used! Well worth the money and lasts twice as long as general store.
Maychell A.
It's long lasting, amazing coverage, and crulity free! I have a 4 star however because I have oily skin and it does tend to make me extremely more oily through out the day.
Brianna K.
I love the coverage of this foundation, but dislike the weight. It's a very heavy formula that feels "caked" on my face. However it looks natural, even with the heaviness.
Leslie P.
Matewan, WV
Love, love this foundation! Stays on all day long. It is slightly heavy when you first put it on, but it doesn't feel that way after it sets. It is easiest to apply with the Kat Von D brush. It covers all my imperfections, I even have roscea and it covers that as well.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.