Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Olivia N.
Sebastian, FL
Love the foundation. Highly recommend it for all ages. This foundation is so positive I have no problems with it and it's a nice Matt finish with lots of coverage and I would definitely buy it again.
Sarah E.
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
This is a great full coverage foundation, but the colors don't match very well. It will cover up any blemishes or imperfections, but it's hard to find the right color match.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Wooow es la mejor q e re ido la mas q me a fucionado con covertura excelente y un acabado matte buenisima. De verdad q estoy super contenta con este producto. Me fue recomendado y no me arrepiento.
Megan D.
I love the fact that this foundation is full coverage. It really does cover everything! The only con is if you have dry skin you definitelt want to stay away from this one!
Kaweenia C.
Rockaway Park, NY
This was the worst experience ive ever had with a foundation! It felt horrible on my face and i was sweating under the makeup!! It was easy to apply but it sat on my face.
taylor k.
Davenport , FL
Gives great coverage and lasts all day but it's so think. If you have any type of acne scars, acne, pores, or any other marks it makes it look incredibly cakey. A little goes a long way and would recommend apply with a beauty blender.
Erissa C.
Phoenix
I love this foundation it is absolutely full coverage and hides everything. I have a lot of acne scars and they get covered almost perfectly. Enough for me to be very pleased.
Phomaney H.
Saint Paul, MN
Thus foundation is full coverage! It covers up everything but the only thing is that it oxidizes a bit. I'm excited to try her new products though. I hope they are better.
Candice D.
Middletown, RI
Review for: Light 46 more...
Kat von d foundation is the ultimate amount of coverage. My only complaint is that if I don't use the right primer my pores show. It's instant coverage without the heavy feel
Elissa H.
I originally tried this in L42 and absolutely hated the formula, it separated from my skin, settled into fine lines and was just all around awful.
I then heard a rumour going around that l42 was a different formula than the rest of the shades so I purchased a sample of l44 to try and I loved it! Wore like a completely different foundation.
So long story short if l42 is your shade don't waste your money; if you are any other shade buy away!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.