Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Candice D.
Middletown, RI
Review for: Light 46 more...
Kat von d foundation is the ultimate amount of coverage. My only complaint is that if I don't use the right primer my pores show. It's instant coverage without the heavy feel
leti M.
Medina, TN
This product is like magic in the bottle. It's like the clouds parted and God himself gave me this foundation. It is perfect. It covers up and a little goes a loooooong way.
Regina S.
I used this for a bit. Unfortunately, it felt very thick and heavy on my skin. It almost looked like a mask on my face. Very cakey. The only good thing was the full coverage.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Wooow es la mejor q e re ido la mas q me a fucionado con covertura excelente y un acabado matte buenisima. De verdad q estoy super contenta con este producto. Me fue recomendado y no me arrepiento.
Megan D.
I love the fact that this foundation is full coverage. It really does cover everything! The only con is if you have dry skin you definitelt want to stay away from this one!
Kaweenia C.
Rockaway Park, NY
This was the worst experience ive ever had with a foundation! It felt horrible on my face and i was sweating under the makeup!! It was easy to apply but it sat on my face.
Kelley H.
Baton rouge, La
I love he coverage of this but I always use a Beaty oil to help it blend out a bit better. I like it much better this way. It's my go to winter foundation as I like something more dewy in he summer.
Elissa H.
I originally tried this in L42 and absolutely hated the formula, it separated from my skin, settled into fine lines and was just all around awful.
I then heard a rumour going around that l42 was a different formula than the rest of the shades so I purchased a sample of l44 to try and I loved it! Wore like a completely different foundation.
So long story short if l42 is your shade don't waste your money; if you are any other shade buy away!
Claire G.
Review for: Light 49 more...
I used this for about a year but the price was not worth it after a while. There are much better products to use than this one. It's hot horrible just not worth the price.
Very good coverage foundation! 😊 lasts all day long most definitely worth the price! I always rebuy it when ever I see I'm running out of it 💁🏼 every thing kat Von D makes is literally just amazing
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.