Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Lissette A.
If you want to look amazing you should try this foundation it works so good it's easy to apply it last long it is good for oily skin and it does have a matte finish so I definitely could buy it again !
Nikki C.
Placentia, CA
I looooovvveeee this foundation. I have a few light acne scars and this foundation completely covers it smoothly. Great consistency, perfect color match, does not smear or look caked on when applied.
Stephanie R.
Catlettsburg, KY
Finally I found a foundation that stays on my oily skin. I love the formula&it stays on forever. The foundation does not seperate on my face&also helps my face not look so oily.
Candis K.
Olympia, WA
This is a great foundation it literally can last me all day with great coverage I have both oil and dry skin and it works great. The only thing is that it feels super heavy on the face when u wear it ughh
Kylee M.
Review for: Light 42 more...
GREAT PRODUCT. 10/10 recommend! Excellent coverage with a great finish. very long lasting, works great with my oily skin type. very high coverage & buildable for ever more. will definitely purchase again
Nikki V.
It does provide full coverage but was very "cakey" on me. That's with using very little of it. I'm not a fan of my foundation feeling that heavy or thick. Definitely a pass for me.
Crystal S.
Phoenix, AZ
Best foundation ever!!! It covers your face really good stays on for a long time better than any other foundation gives you a perfect matte finish it's so easy to apply it's great
Janine T.
La Porte, IN
By far the best foundation I've ever used. Lightweight and full coverage. Keeps my oily skin under control for the whole day and covers any blemishes without having to use a ton
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Wooow es la mejor q e re ido la mas q me a fucionado con covertura excelente y un acabado matte buenisima. De verdad q estoy super contenta con este producto. Me fue recomendado y no me arrepiento.
Erika A.
Flat Lick, KY
love this bought this product last week. it comes in the cutest little bottle with a spill proof lock. this product has amazing coverage and wod definatly reccomend ti a friend.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.