Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
MARLYN S.
rialto, CA
I am IN LOVEEEEE with this product. I have an ouly skin and having this Matte finish foundation is the best thing ever. Lasts up to 24 hrs. Easy to apply looks best if you apply with a foundation brush.
hannah b.
Porter, TX
I just bought this and it is very thick.. almost too cakey. when applied properly yes this is a great foundation but i recommend it for oily skin types more than dry... it is too much for dry skin types.
Hailey H.
This foundation is very good for oily skin. The reason I took a star off is because if you have dry patches on your face OR you aren't very oily when you put it on, it will look like a mess. A positive for me though is the fact that they make shades light enough for my pale skin!
Kylee M.
Review for: Light 42 more...
GREAT PRODUCT. 10/10 recommend! Excellent coverage with a great finish. very long lasting, works great with my oily skin type. very high coverage & buildable for ever more. will definitely purchase again
Janine T.
La Porte, IN
By far the best foundation I've ever used. Lightweight and full coverage. Keeps my oily skin under control for the whole day and covers any blemishes without having to use a ton
sarah s.
South Easton, MA
favorite full coverage foundation ever! it is one of THE MOST FULL COVERAGE foundations I have ever used. its a little heavier but, it works great. it lasts forever!!!! I love it a lot, def go buy it now!!!!
Candis K.
Olympia, WA
This is a great foundation it literally can last me all day with great coverage I have both oil and dry skin and it works great. The only thing is that it feels super heavy on the face when u wear it ughh
Stephanie R.
Catlettsburg, KY
Finally I found a foundation that stays on my oily skin. I love the formula&it stays on forever. The foundation does not seperate on my face&also helps my face not look so oily.
Nikki V.
It does provide full coverage but was very "cakey" on me. That's with using very little of it. I'm not a fan of my foundation feeling that heavy or thick. Definitely a pass for me.
Miriam E.
Donna, TX
Love love love! I've tried many foundations but this is the best one. Worth the price. It's a large bottle considering how little you need to cover your face. Lasts longer than any other liquid foundation that I've tried
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.