Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...61 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Talia T.
Great coverage. Little goes a long way. Easy to apply. Very safe. Matte finish. Drys fast so you need to blend quickly. Kinda easy to apply. Yes would get if you like full coverage
Brenda M.
This foundation is AMAZING for oily skin. It has a matte finish so if your face is dry, it's not for you. It's FULL COVERAGE. Good for oily skin since the finish is matte. I recommend this for the summer!
Melissa W.
Altoona
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION SO MUCH!! I have been hooked onto this product for probably about a year now and it is well worth the price! Such awesome coverage and leaves a matte finish. Comes in a Cute bottle also!
Airen T.
Statesboro, GA
This product does everything it says it is suppose to but my only thing is, it smells like paint and unless you have oily (I mean really oily) skin, you end up with cake face. It dries super fast and thick.
Elis R.
This is amazing, it is full coverage. I stopped using it because I have an oily T-zone and it seemed to make it worse. Now I just use it to cover the tattoos on my wrist for work.
Gabriela S.
Lumberton , NC
I love the foundation because it cover very good your imperfections. The coverage it's full coverage. It does last for hours I use it to work and I work 10 hours to 12 hours shift and it stays on pretty good.
Carolin D.
I am going to be completely honest I went in to cover a hickey at sephora and the lady used this and the setting powder and i kid you not I left with the whole set of foundation and setting powder. You literally could not tell I had anything on my neck this fondation works wonders I promise
Lauren M.
Love this foundation (and her whole line of products!) It has great coverage, great staying power, I personally like the feel of it, but if it is too thick...you can mix a bit of moisturizer in.
Leslie A.
Madeira Beach, FL
Gives amazing full coverage with minimal amount used. Blends really well and has amazing coverage. I personally use a beauty blender and it is extremely easy to apply. I would recommend it to all of my friends.
Haydee O.
I absolutely love Kats's foundations!
I get Medium to full coverage, I don't get too oily like with other brands. The finish is flawless when using a good brush. One of my top 3 foundations I'd recommend 😊
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon