Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19932)
Media (1916)
Rachel R.
Gansevoort, NY
This is too heavy of a coverage for me but by mixing it with Kat's primer it is great. Doesn't exactly hold up to sweat very well like I had hoped but otherwise is great with the primer.
Susana M.
Laredo, TX
These is really good for oily skin. It stays on and doesn't make your skin a oily mess at the end of the night. I recently went to an out door wedding and this didn't budge at all
Jasmine e.
Good Stuff It Just Gets Toooo Cakey With Only A Little Bit . It Covers Up So Nice But After Like Am Hour It Makes Me Look Like I Slapped The Whole Bottle On My Face . I Usually Add A Lil Water & It Helps .
Maria M.
This foundation is my favorite because the coverage is amazing and it is not heavy on the skin at all. It is worth the money and I would recommend it . The packagaing is a plus.
Kelly L.
Matamoras, PA
This is a great foundation, it is very full coverage. It it usually one of my go to foundations, it stays on well even after gym time, it has a matte finish and I like that it doesn't get oily, I have bought multiple times and would buy again.
Arie J.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Other more...
If this was for a photo shoot I can appreciate this foundation. But honestly I did not like it. It just sat on my skin never blending. I don't need that extreme coverage. I returned it.
Mayra V.
Great full coverage foundation but I do have to use a primer under. A pea size really goes a long way. These my special occasion foundation, goes well with translucent powder.
Mikaila K.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love this product. It's an amazing foundation. It's nice and think and matches my skin tone so perfectly. Helps me cover
My face to make it look completely flawless.
Amanda H.
I just started using this product in the past month and I'm not looking back. I would say this formula can be medium to full coverage. Blends well and looks flawless on my skin!!
Gabriela Q.
Alamo, Texas
I can't begin to tell you how in love I am with this foundation. There's many shades available. It's longevity is amazing. A little goes a long way! Definitely worth the money.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.