Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Ciera A.
Porter
this is one of my go to foundations!!! it's super full coverage and lasts all day without me getting oily which is important because my skin is very oily. my only complaint is that the darker shades tend to look very gray but can easily be fixed with concealer. overall great product!!!!
Laurena R.
Great falls
This is the best foundation I have ever used. It lasts a long time only need a little bit.  I have oily skins work really good for me.  It's is long lasting and super easy to apply.
Kelly L.
Matamoras, PA
This is a great foundation, it is very full coverage. It it usually one of my go to foundations, it stays on well even after gym time, it has a matte finish and I like that it doesn't get oily, I have bought multiple times and would buy again.
Kelley B.
San Antonio, TX
I really love the coverage of this foundation. You don't need too much concealing and that's sometimes a need when you need to hurry and get that face on and get outta the door!
Jasmine e.
Good Stuff It Just Gets Toooo Cakey With Only A Little Bit . It Covers Up So Nice But After Like Am Hour It Makes Me Look Like I Slapped The Whole Bottle On My Face . I Usually Add A Lil Water & It Helps .
Mary T.
I love this foundation, great coverage and if you blend it in with the beauty blender you are less likely to end up looking cakey. The only downfall is that if you apply too much you can look cakey fast.
Amanda H.
I just started using this product in the past month and I'm not looking back. I would say this formula can be medium to full coverage. Blends well and looks flawless on my skin!!
carsan s.
This foundation is very full coverage and effective. It's really natural looking and good for any skin type. it's a matte finish, which doesn't look cakey. The foundation is a little heavy but not unbearably. I would buy it again because it works really well and it's my favorite.
Stephanie L.
Senath, MO
Yass!! I use this everyday and it gives me the most amazing finish. Great for oily skin because of the completely mate finish it gives. Totally recommend having this in your collection you wont regret it :)
Jessica N.
New Richmond, WI
This is definitely a full coverage foundation. I do have dry skin and it shows my dry patches and sits on my skin. I found that if I apply a thin layer it works best with my skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.