Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1933)
Julianna O.
San Diego, CA
This stuff actually covers up my tattoos! The best coverage of any foundation I've ever used. My only recommendation would be to make sure you're skin is moisturized thoroughly because it is very thick.
Alexandra P.
Modesto, CA
This is seriously the best foundation ever! It provides very good coverage without feeling thick on my face. A little bit of product goes a long way. I found my forever foundation!
Jewels G.
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
I love kvd but this product wasn't a favorite. It was too orange for my complexion. I returned it to Sephora after trying it out. I have heard amazing things about it but it's just not for me. I really wanted to love it though.
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
Thick matte formula, heavy but luckily oil free, great foundation for winter. Complete full coverage. Not bad for my combo skin but not suggest for wear in the summer if you're oily.
Leslie A.
Madeira Beach, FL
Gives amazing full coverage with minimal amount used. Blends really well and has amazing coverage. I personally use a beauty blender and it is extremely easy to apply. I would recommend it to all of my friends.
Nataly F.
Tuscaloosa
This foundation is great for a special event. This is not something I would wear on a day to day basis due to the extreme coverage it gives. For full glam, this is perfect! For a no makeup look, not so much.
Ericka Z.
Van Nuys, CA
Ive only used a sample of this because my skin doesn't need full coverage, but this foundation is AMAZING. if you need to cover anything on your face, this is the foundation you need
Lauren M.
Love this foundation (and her whole line of products!) It has great coverage, great staying power, I personally like the feel of it, but if it is too thick...you can mix a bit of moisturizer in.
Megan W.
New Whiteland, IN
This Foundation is I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E for someone looking for a very full coverage foundation. I love this foundation, and it is my go to whenever I really need to cover things up!
Holly B.
Fort Lewis
I really liked this foundation. The color was perfect was definitely full coverage, it didn't transfer, and it stayed on my face all day. Only down side was that it was sticky even after putting on powder.
Reneka B.
Denver, CO
Does foundation last all day?
Aquinnah C.
I've heard that this foundation can cover up tattoos along with the matching concealer. Is that Correct? If so, might be worth the price
Larrisa H.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Where can I find this foundation at? Is it online only or do certain stores carry it? Also what is the price range? Would love to try this foundation.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Aimeth L.