Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19907)
Media (1915)
Brenda M.
This foundation is AMAZING for oily skin. It has a matte finish so if your face is dry, it's not for you. It's FULL COVERAGE. Good for oily skin since the finish is matte. I recommend this for the summer!
Airen T.
Statesboro, GA
This product does everything it says it is suppose to but my only thing is, it smells like paint and unless you have oily (I mean really oily) skin, you end up with cake face. It dries super fast and thick.
Julianna O.
San Diego , CA
This stuff actually covers up my tattoos! The best coverage of any foundation I've ever used. My only recommendation would be to make sure you're skin is moisturized thoroughly because it is very thick.
Sahony B.
I actually tried this foundation and I felt like it was to thick for my personal taste. But it does has great coverage it will hide all your inperfectionsand leave a flawless finish.
Melissa W.
Altoona
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION SO MUCH!! I have been hooked onto this product for probably about a year now and it is well worth the price! Such awesome coverage and leaves a matte finish. Comes in a Cute bottle also!
Leslie A.
Madeira Beach, FL
Gives amazing full coverage with minimal amount used. Blends really well and has amazing coverage. I personally use a beauty blender and it is extremely easy to apply. I would recommend it to all of my friends.
Megan W.
New Whiteland, IN
This Foundation is I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E for someone looking for a very full coverage foundation. I love this foundation, and it is my go to whenever I really need to cover things up!
Gabriela S.
Lumberton, NC
Review for: Light 42 more...
I love the foundation because it cover very good your imperfections. The coverage it's full coverage. It does last for hours I use it to work and I work 10 hours to 12 hours shift and it stays on pretty good.
Leah C.
Cutler Bay, FL
Way too thick. This gives beyond full coverage. It is so thick that you can see the layers of cakey makeup on your face. I would only recommend this to those with very harsh acne.
Ella S.
The foundation is a really good full coverage and can cover any blemish but sometimes it came feel very heavy. And sometimes it looks Cakey but over all it is a very good product
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.