Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Shelby M.
Coal Valley, IL
I really like the look of it when I first put it on but after a few hours it get very patchy and gross. I changed my primer 3 times thinking that was the problem but nothing helped
Keila T.
Hyannis, MA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Thick matte formula, heavy but luckily oil free, great foundation for winter. Complete full coverage. Not bad for my combo skin but not suggest for wear in the summer if you're oily.
Megan W.
New Whiteland, IN
This Foundation is I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E for someone looking for a very full coverage foundation. I love this foundation, and it is my go to whenever I really need to cover things up!
Molly C.
Franklin
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
This was a great product, covered up my flaws only it was a little too heavy for me and i noticed it would crease by the end of the day.
Ericka Z.
Van Nuys, CA
Ive only used a sample of this because my skin doesn't need full coverage, but this foundation is AMAZING. if you need to cover anything on your face, this is the foundation you need
Lauren M.
Love this foundation (and her whole line of products!) It has great coverage, great staying power, I personally like the feel of it, but if it is too thick...you can mix a bit of moisturizer in.
Kimberly A.
Such a great foundation. It is super full coverage and it leaves me with a nice matte finish. I love and swear by this foundation like no other. Kat von Ds cosmetic line is amazing
Haydee O.
I absolutely love Kats's foundations!
I get Medium to full coverage, I don't get too oily like with other brands. The finish is flawless when using a good brush. One of my top 3 foundations I'd recommend 😊
Talia T.
Review for: Light 44 more...
Great coverage. Little goes a long way. Easy to apply. Very safe. Matte finish. Drys fast so you need to blend quickly. Kinda easy to apply. Yes would get if you like full coverage
Amina D.
Tulsa
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I wear light 49 neutral daily and love the coverage and long wear. It’s perfect! Great for my oily skin. Also, I love the lightest shade for my Halloween queen of hearts look!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.