Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...60 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Taylor P.
This product is amazing on my skin......It feels so lightweight but it covers your skin so well it....It is good for lal skin types and is very long lasting.....love love love this!!!!
Amanda C.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
I freaking love this foundation!! The coverage is amazing and blends super easy! Love that it’s more matte because I’m oily, I feel like it’s not at all very but a little goes along way.
Elizabeth T.
This foundation is wonderful, it's easy to blend, full coverage, and very long wearing. Absolutely great for oily skin as it's quite matte, couldn't ask for more.
This foundation offers a lot of coverage but it feels very heavy. I don't like that it made my skin very oily throughout the day it does offer a matte finish but it doesn't last very long. I would not recommend it.
Nika I.
Wilkes barre , PA
I love the initial coverage I get when using this product but I've noticed throughout the day it does get a bit blotchy. Love the product but be sure to do touch ups throughout the day!
Desirée N.
I love this foundation as it stays on all day & looks natural. I first chose this foundation because it covers my dark circles without a concealer. The best part is it's economical as a very little goes a long way.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
I love this foundation. A little goes a long way and gives the most amazing coverage. The finish of this foundation gives me a flawless look and lasts all day! I will definitely repurchase.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
This foundation, although it's very full coverage, never leave my skin looking cakey or excentiates fine lines. It also lasts ALL DAY. Couldn't ask for a better foundation!
Mariana Z.
I have dry skin so this foundation was horrible on my skin, it highlighted my dry spots and felt really thick on my face. i think this foundation would be great for normal to oily skin.
Allison C.
Martins Ferry, OH
This is my HG foundation. One pump completes my whole face. I can't even tell it's on but provide and nice full coverage and lasts through my long 12 hour shifts at this hospital. Great for oily/combo skin.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon