Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Rachel V.
Evensville, TN
One of my all time favorites. Super full coverage. It has a thick consistency. A little goes a long way. Would repurchase this within a second. Stays on all day.
Selina S.
Mesa, AZ
Phenomenal coverage. Smooth beautiful matte finish. I use this too cover my face tattoos. Only problem is this line doesn't come in many shades. All the browns and golden colors have pink and orange undertones. No good for an olive undertone like myself. Other than that the actual product is perfect.
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
Covers well! Great for a nice full coverage look, or thin it out by mixing it with BB cream or moisturizer. Can be used as a concealer too. I love it! Just a little goes a long way...
Influenster M.
This foundation is mainly for someone who needs full coverage and does not necessarily have oily skin. I used this foundation for a week and it did not look good on my skin whatsoever. This foundation also made me look orange which I hated obviously.
Megan H.
Waunakee, WI
I've always felt very uncomfortable about my uneven skin tone. But when I tried this foundation, I was amazed by how even, and healthy, my skin looked! I was hooked from the first day! It isn't too heavy, but fully covers any blemishes or red spots.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
Horrible foundation. Totally orange, thick, not blendable and disgusting. It is difficult to apply because it is so thick. Maybe it's good for covering a tattoo but not for your face!
Bree B.
Morgan City, LA
This is my absolute go to foundation! It is such full coverage with a matte finish and I can find it in my color since I'm very pale! It is a little heavy but I love full coverage. I would recommend this to others!
Paola R.
Las Vegas, NV
This foundation is the bees knees ! One of my favorites ! The only problem with this foundation is that is does get cakey so a little goes a long way ! Great for oily skin but it does run after a couple of hours !
Brianna A.
I wanted to like this foundation so bad because it had good coverage and looked amazing on indoors, but as soon as I stepped out in natural light it was a cakey mess. It made it look like I had a foundation mask on and for someone who has oily skin it somehow found dry patches and clung to them.
Maria R.
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
I love the coverage of this product and I would recommend to others but I have notice that it is kinda on the heavier side and it kinda doesn’t stay on my face after a night out. I love it for the most part though.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.