Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Emily A.
Gate City, VA
High coverage. my face is lighter than my neck and chest and this helped make it blend in. it also covered my acne scars and red bumps. amazing product. it was amazing on my combo skin
Sabrina S.
Columbus, GA
I loved this foundation at first and thought it was heaven but after using it for a month I realized it clogged my pores causing acne. And it gets really goopy after a while
Vanessa C.
Tallahassee, FL
I've been wanting this foundation for sooooo long and finally got a sample from Sephora and omg the coverage is amazing ! I used the matte finish and it felt great
Jasmin S.
I love the coverage! Yes it a little expensive but what makeup brand isn't? And for the coverage you get? Girl what more can you ask for? A little goes a long way! And it lasts forever!!
magaly g.
I love this foundation!! If you have oily skin this is great for you it keep you mate all day and i personally only had to blot once the whole day which is great !
Jessica F.
vidor
Full coverage foundation, love the way it applies, you don't need a lot of product. It is a dewy finish but it's very nice on the skin. Better for dry skin tends to be a little oily. I would buy again in a heartbeat.
Saylor S.
This stuff is super tough, and thick. Wore this to the movies and accidentally rubbed my face while wiping off popcorn seasoning, and the foundation was still there (none of it got on my clothes to add as a bonus!).
Susan B.
Overall wonderful foundation. Its super matte, it gives a very nice finish. Its long lasting. Not caky and its super blendable and works wonders while trying to cover any imperfections.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
This foundation, although it's very full coverage, never leave my skin looking cakey or excentiates fine lines. It also lasts ALL DAY. Couldn't ask for a better foundation!
Amanda C.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
I freaking love this foundation!! The coverage is amazing and blends super easy! Love that it’s more matte because I’m oily, I feel like it’s not at all very but a little goes along way.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.