Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19893)
Media (1911)
Rosanna G.
I have sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin and this foundation works amazing on me. It does not break me out, it stays matte without drying out my skin and it covers my scars without looking cakey.
cristina c.
Nuevo, CA
Review for: Light 42 more...
Love this foundation during the winter season. When you put it on it stays on but dries way too fast so you have to hurry and spread it. It covers all my marks and I would recommend it.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
I love this foundation. A little goes a long way and gives the most amazing coverage. The finish of this foundation gives me a flawless look and lasts all day! I will definitely repurchase.
magaly g.
I love this foundation!! If you have oily skin this is great for you it keep you mate all day and i personally only had to blot once the whole day which is great !
Stacy M.
Glendale, AZ
I have been searching high and low for a full coverage foundation that doesn't feel horrible! So glad I walked into sephora! It covers all my blemishes or discoloration and I'm so happy
Jasmin S.
I love the coverage! Yes it a little expensive but what makeup brand isn't? And for the coverage you get? Girl what more can you ask for? A little goes a long way! And it lasts forever!!
Camille  C.
Great coverage. I have noticed mine starts to wear off and oxidize throughout the course of the day. This is not a foundation you want to wear with powder or you could look very cakey.
Marycarmen C.
Burbank, IL
Amazing full coverage! Hides all my imperfections. Super long staying power. I recommend this more for oily skin. If you have dry skin and would like to try this, MOISTURIZE! The thick formula will stick to dry spots.
Allison C.
Martins Ferry, OH
Review for: Light 48 more...
This is my HG foundation. One pump completes my whole face. I can't even tell it's on but provide and nice full coverage and lasts through my long 12 hour shifts at this hospital. Great for oily/combo skin.
Allison M.
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I have been using this product for many years now and I am obsessed! If you want full coverage, this is the product to get! It doesn’t go on heavy and it lasts all day! And it’s onky about $30 and lasts a long time!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.