Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
I did not like the brand of foundation. It has full coverage, but it was really thick and made my face look really cakey. I also could not find one that matched my skin tone. It made my look really pale.
Jessica C.
Lincoln, NE
It is what it advertises. This is a extremely full coverage foundation with a matte finish. Personally it was too full coverage for me and stuck to my dry patches and healing blemishes, so I used it thinned with a moisturizer. If you have oily skin, this would work great for you
Kayla B.
Bessemer, AL
I LOVE the coverage of this stuff, the pigmentation is off the charts! BUT it doesnt last on my oily face.. :( it gets came on me. But ive seen it last flawlessly on others! I wish it would for me..
Edith B.
Rosenberg, TX
I really did not like this too much. It was too thick and heavy on my face, and that because I was not using much. I bought it a while back and still have a lot in the bottle. The only thing I liked about it was the full coverage part.
Mariana A.
Davenport, FL
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
This has to be the foundation with the best full coverage ever. Wouldn’t use it on a daily bases, but for special occasions when you need to count on your make up to last this is definitely a go to option
Darian M.
New Brockton, AL
This is a really good foundation! Me and a friend both use it! I love how well it covers but also making you feel like you don't have too much on! I always apply with a beauty blender and it works great!
Alma C.
yonker ny
Está base es el final de la vida m, la amo con locura, está base solo la uso para eventos especiales, ya que es cobertura completa y también para que me dure el evento completo sin tener que dar retoques
Alexandria I.
This foundation is amazing. It makes my skin matte, full coverage. Packaging is amazing lasts all day. I love the pump foundation it makes it so easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Vivien V.
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I felt that the product was hard to blend into my skin and almost made my face look ashy. Coverage was ok, but the ability to blend is something I didn’t really like. Plus, the product make me feel cakey.
Katherine G.
Grand Prairie, TX
This foundation is everything! I loveeee it to pieces! No need to use concealer because this baby will conceal all marks or blemishes! The packaging is very nice. Kat von d designs them herself. I purchased mine at my local sephora and i definitely recommend this!! 💕
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon