Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19871)
Media (1908)
Halle D.
I love how much coverage this foundation it. It's so easy to apply onto my skin. It's a pretty even finish, not too dry or oily. A little more on the heavy side. I would definitely recommend this foundation to others.
Saylor S.
This stuff is super tough, and thick. Wore this to the movies and accidentally rubbed my face while wiping off popcorn seasoning, and the foundation was still there (none of it got on my clothes to add as a bonus!).
Allison M.
Los Angeles
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I have been using this product for many years now and I am obsessed! If you want full coverage, this is the product to get! It doesn’t go on heavy and it lasts all day! And it’s onky about $30 and lasts a long time!
Emily A.
Gate City, VA
High coverage. my face is lighter than my neck and chest and this helped make it blend in. it also covered my acne scars and red bumps. amazing product. it was amazing on my combo skin
Marycarmen C.
Burbank, IL
Amazing full coverage! Hides all my imperfections. Super long staying power. I recommend this more for oily skin. If you have dry skin and would like to try this, MOISTURIZE! The thick formula will stick to dry spots.
Jessica F.
vidor
Full coverage foundation, love the way it applies, you don't need a lot of product. It is a dewy finish but it's very nice on the skin. Better for dry skin tends to be a little oily. I would buy again in a heartbeat.
Samantha S.
Memphis, TN
This foundation is the best I've ever user. It stays on all day! The product is so good it covers my whole face and I dont even have to use concealer. It doesn't clog my pores. Its worth every penny.
Sabrina S.
Columbus, GA
I loved this foundation at first and thought it was heaven but after using it for a month I realized it clogged my pores causing acne. And it gets really goopy after a while
Monica M.
Love, love, loveeeee!!! I love the coverage & the fact that lasts all day! Super lightweight and best of all; it dosen't make me break out! Super easy to blend! Definitely buying it again!!!! Highly recommend it!
Jasmin S.
I love the coverage! Yes it a little expensive but what makeup brand isn't? And for the coverage you get? Girl what more can you ask for? A little goes a long way! And it lasts forever!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.