Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19906)
Media (1915)
vanessa o.
Wasco, CA
I have this one in light 42 and it is one of the best if not the best foundation ive ever used i am able to wear it all day with out touch ups or it becoming greasy
Vanesa S.
Review for: Medium 56 more...
I love it!!!!!! It is great for oily skin and covers all imperfections. It makes your face look flawless and does not get pasty throughout the day. It is very long lasting and a little bit of product goes a long way.
Jamie M.
Red Wing, MN
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This product was alright.. it ha great coverage but it cracks and kind of melts off. Doesn't stay on and at the end of the day it doesn't look great. Probably won't waste money on it again.
Elisa M.
Ceres
This liquid foundation is the one of the best because it has a matte finish and it very gentle when you put it on. At first it might seem liquidity but than it has that's matte finish. I would in doubts buy it again.
Arlette O.
Inglewood, CA
this is my all time favorite foundation it works miracles its easy to apply and to blend . it gives you a really good amount of foundation its not a light or heavy amount ( just right )
Samantha P.
Aumsville, OR
This is a good coverage foundation, but it oxidizes at least 2 shades the moment I step out the door. I probably won't buy it again, but if you like a heavy coverage it may be worth a shot!
Cat B.
Morristown, TN
This foundation makes my skin looks flawless and pairs perfectly with all the other kat von d products. The coverage is easy to build with, or 1 layer will give you a perfect coverage for everyday wear.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
This is a true longwear, full coverage foundation. Can be tough for drier skin types as it doesn't offer much moisture, but if you need it to cover and stay all day this is a great option!
Kara G.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Great foundation with verrrry full coverage. It's not something I (personally) would wear everyday just because it is so high coverage but it is a great foundation. It definitely would get Camry if I put powder over it.
Mariah L.
Pico Rivera, CA
I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FOUNDATION. I HAVE REALLY BAD ACNE, YET THIS COVERED IT ALL UP. A LITTLE DEFINITELY GOES A LONG WAY. THE ONLY BAD PART IS THAT IT IS NOT MEANT FOR SUMMER. IT MELTS OFF QUICKLY WITH SWEAT AND BECOMES PATCHY. IT ALSO DIDNT BREAK ME OUT
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.