Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19887)
Media (1911)
Maddie R.
Good coverage and scent, a lot of product for the money, feels a little bit oily on my skin personally and I don't prefer the greasy feeling but all in all blends and covers well
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
If you want something that covers well for pictures then this is the one for you but all day it’s a no. It excentuates my lines and sun damage wrinkles. I’m a neutral undertone and can be warm or cool just a little and I got 42 which is a light neutral but it’s pretty yellow. It’s a nice light color but I think I definitely should have went with the 41 especially after setting powder and all.

I didn’t use a ton but I definitely used enough because I got pretty decent coverage but not full coverage. After it dries it’s more lightweight but definitely goes on heavy. I bet if I used more I’d get complete full coverage but I just can’t do that in this Texas heat. Overall, it feels nice in the skin but for the cost and coverage, I like the makeup forever ultra hd better than this. Creases less and covers the same but it doesnt hold out all day like this. So really a mixed review to me. I don’t see the hype. Makes me remember why I hate Foundation. Was worth a try and I thought it’d make me be into Foundation due to the hype. Verdict is.....nope. P. S. I’m 35 and also go by purplepiper516 or Piper0516

First photo shows natural lighting inside. Second is while I was outside in my car. Shows the lines more. Cakey
Hailey L.
Tucson, AZ
A good product for those looking for full coverage. I enjoyed the vast selection in color, even including a pure white foundation (I’m extremely pale, only one up from this color!). A complaint would be the dryness throughout the day- used a good moisturizer underneath!
Sonisha R.
Great coverage. The worst part is how quickly it sets. So the minute I put it on my face I have to rush to blend it out because it dries out and doesn’t blend out after being on the face longer than a minute. It’s very matte but it made me look so cakey. Don’t recommend
Sundai K.
Adelanto
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I'm not a huge fan of this foundation. Though the coverage was there, I didn't like the way it sat on my face. My face looked very dry, and it eccentuated dry patches I didn't even know I had and every time I used this my skin looked aweful. But the coverage is amazing.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
This is my holy grail foundation. It’s full coverage, yet light weight and it doesn’t budge! It offers a matte finish and blends so easily. For about 20.00 you can purchase this foundation. A little bit goes a long way and a bottle lasts me about 6 months. I recommend this foundation if you want full coverage and staying power
Mary Catherine M.
Kings Mountain
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
Loved this foundation! It is great for winter! It is very matt so if that's not what you like then I would not recommend this to you! But if that is not a issue then go for it yall! It is amazing and I love it. If you apply it with a brush it has a very airbrush effect.
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
The variety of colors and the application is great, but it’s not quite the product for me. It’s a full coverage, heavy foundation and it’s uncomfortable to have sitting on your face all day. I also don’t tend to like to cake on my face ever day, I prefer a lighter look.
Kennedy F.
Omaha, NE
Review for: 45 Light - Warm Undertone more...
I usually use a lighter face product for foundation, but I have started using this product everyday after receiving it from Influenster! It is full coverage and only requires a few drops to cover your entire face. It removes any spots and leaves your face looking even.
DeAna S.
Billings, MT
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I can’t even say how much I LOVE this foundation it’s my go to little hose along way and the coverage is amazing ! I’m oily and this foundation makes me look matte and stays on alll day and night I seriously re buy this when I go foundation shopping nothing compares !
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.