Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really wanted to like this foundation because I heard that it was great for oily skin..but because it is so thick- the foundation just balls up on my skin no matter how little product I apply. just doesn't work for me.
Cat B.
Morristown, TN
This foundation makes my skin looks flawless and pairs perfectly with all the other kat von d products. The coverage is easy to build with, or 1 layer will give you a perfect coverage for everyday wear.
becca r.
pocatello, ID
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
The color was very yellow on my skin after application. I was shade matched at Sephora but when I tried it at home there was a clearly visible yellow tone. However, the coverage was great.
Elisa M.
Ceres
This liquid foundation is the one of the best because it has a matte finish and it very gentle when you put it on. At first it might seem liquidity but than it has that's matte finish. I would in doubts buy it again.
Lindsey E.
Atlanta, GA
This foundation is very thick and hard to blend. I also found that it has a lot of transfer and will come off on clothes. However oh does provide good coverage and I love it when I mix it with my Marc Jacobs foundation.
SHEILA M.
La crescenta, CA
Used this for a year thinking it was good stuff although it didn't fully conceal a dark spot on my face recently tried a drug store foundation that covers better than this and is more light weight but sometimes I mix the 2 since I have 2 unused bottles of this
Lupita L.
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation it works with me some days and others it won't it oxidized like two shades darker so I recommend going a shade lighter for it to match you
Kara G.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
Great foundation with verrrry full coverage. It's not something I (personally) would wear everyday just because it is so high coverage but it is a great foundation. It definitely would get Camry if I put powder over it.
Kaleigh B.
Review for: Light 48 more...
This foundation covers up ALL my freckles and I don't say that on many foundations. It's very full coverage! But I love that!! They have so many shades to choose from with is amazing. I'm very pale and they have my shade!
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
This is a true longwear, full coverage foundation. Can be tough for drier skin types as it doesn't offer much moisture, but if you need it to cover and stay all day this is a great option!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.