Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
samantha H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This foundation is really great. It's matte and definitely full coverage. A little goes a long way for sure. I have oily skin and I love it. if you have dry skin I suggest wearing a good moisturizer and primer underneath.
Maggie K.
Toms River, NJ
Good coverage but I usually have problems if I don't use a primer. Sometimes even if I do it sinks into every pore and doesn't look great :( like my five dollar wet and wild foundation better and it's like $25 cheaper
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
Very full coverage but you can tell . Like when you wear it its very thick and with oily skin tends to me look super greasy . I was disappointed when trying it because I had such high hopes
Meagan D.
Love love love! Its a great full coverage foundation! I have a problem with full coverage foundations cracking or becoming slotchy about mid day. But with this i had no problems as all!
Elizabeth A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I really wanted to like this foundation because I heard that it was great for oily skin..but because it is so thick- the foundation just balls up on my skin no matter how little product I apply. just doesn't work for me.
Lauren M.
This was my go to for awhile, although the longer I used it, the less impressed I was with it. I have dry skin but for some reason, this product made me oily after 6 or so hours of use. On the plus side, a little bit goes a long way!
Lartesha C.
Decatur, GA
I do not like this product. I dries to fast and the finish does not look natural. Layering other products on top was diffucult for me. Packaging was nice as always.
Arlette O.
Inglewood, CA
this is my all time favorite foundation it works miracles its easy to apply and to blend . it gives you a really good amount of foundation its not a light or heavy amount ( just right )
lilly z.
Louisville, KY
This stuff stays on FOREVER. it is on the pricey side but it's all worth it. it's long lasting in the bottle and face wear. i use it for my oily skin and it's to die for. i would definitely buy this product again!!!
Samantha P.
Aumsville, OR
This is a good coverage foundation, but it oxidizes at least 2 shades the moment I step out the door. I probably won't buy it again, but if you like a heavy coverage it may be worth a shot!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.