Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19867)
Media (1907)
Angelika C.
San Antonio
Review for: Light 48 more...
I really loved this product it is beautiful, and creates such an amazing blank canvas but I can NOT use this every day, this product broke out my skin horribly if i used it for days at a time.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
I love this full coverage foundation for special occasions when I want a flawless look. I love this color because it matches perfectly to my skin tone. It's so good that my daughter took it! Recommend!
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
It's a good buy has great selections and is pretty afordable it's a medium to full coverage I just don't like how heavy it feels when you build it other than that it's great but I wouldn't repurchase it
Sam S.
Great full coverage foundation. Just need a little bit for the entire face and lasts throughout the day. It's just little too thick and needs to be well blended to have it not looked cakey.
Allison E.
Richland, MS
Review for: Light 46 more...
First off! I love Kats packaging! This foundation is build able depending on how you like, but it's so full coverage. It's easy to apply and it's blendable. Doesn't make your face look caked up. The shade range is also nice.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
My number one holy grail foundation. It is so awesome! It lasts so long and is 100% full coverage! It covers everything! Definitely worth buying. It applies really awesome with a stippling brush.
Caitlin K.
Austin, TX
This product is very reasonably priced and worms very well if you want a great cover up foundation. For me however it was a little bit too much, and was too caked on. I prefer a lighter and more natural looking foundation.
Hayley S.
Minersville, PA
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. I’ve had the same bottle for about a year now, however, I have to mix it with other foundations because it’s so thick. I love the coverage but it feels heavy on the skin.
Dulce R.
Whittier, CA
Omg 😲 my favorite I just love it 😍 it is full full coverage , they have my exact color and it doesn't get you oily plus it last you the whole day . I been using it for almost 3 years I can't live with out it
I love it 😍
Lloana S.
Pacoima, CA
The coverage is great it will cover any imperfection on the face but it's way too thick it doesn't blend right it just sits there you have to be careful it could end up looking like a mask
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.