Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
Nice full coverage foundation, good for covering up trouble spots but is extremely thick and kind of cakey if your face is dry. I would recommend moisturizing your face before using this product, photographs beautifully, not a bad purchase.
Yessica R.
Wenatchee , Wa
Best foundation ever! I love it and a little goes a long way! I looooovvvveeeee the matte finish! Amazing product I've had it for about 6 months and there is a lot left!
Camille B.
Review for: 48 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
This foundation makes any redness on your face disappear. This product goes on extremely smooth and blends really well. I highly recommend her foundation and it’s affordable and can be found at Sephora
Becca M.
I have very oily skin and alway had a hard time finding foundation till I found this. Very high coverage hides shine great. The only con I have is I feel it's a little heavy on the skin and a little drying. But I still love it.
Jillian R.
Del City, OK
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
Super thick and full coverage. Goes on the skin smoothly and the packaging is heavy duty. Good to cover up acne, redness, tattoos, etc. worth the price and all around a great product. Highly recommend.
ashley n.
Toms River, NJ
Amazing full coverage foundation. I am always looking for a good full coverage foundation for personal use and to use on clients. It thins out quite well with a clear moisturizer. Very rarely will I reach for another foundation.
Marla G.
Edinburg, TX
This foundation has great coverage which makes it outstanding. It lasts all day long, I love how it has a mattish finish to it and if you have oily skin it helps it out, really recommend to anyone.
Jade A.
Im iffy on this product. The first time I used, it was oily, didnt dry down, and patchy. I hated it. But then i tried it again, and it was like a dream. Long lasting, full coverage, etc. Im not sure if i would buy again or not.
Grace L.
I struggle finding good coverage foundations that don’t feel too thick. Unfortunately took many attempts with other brands but Kat Von D is the way to go! Took a moment for me to match my perfect color but once I did I was in love
Rebecca N.
latta , SC
This foundation is amazing! Well pigmented! Stays on for hours! You don't have to worry about it running off on everything you touch! & beautiful skin tone finish it gives you.! Highly recommended!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon