Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Viviana C.
Review for: Light 48 more...
This foundation is a complete win for me. My skin has a lot of redness due to acne when I was younger and this foundation completely covers everything. It's easy to apply, it's a thick formula and it spreads and dries nicely!
Esmeralda A.
Perris, CA
This is my ALL time favorite foundation, it's worth every penny. Amazing coverage and matte! I have very oily skin and no other foundation has helped me as much as this Kat Von D foundation.
Jade W.
Maryville
At first I loved this product! It's perfect, I mean perfect coverage! The con would be it broke me out like crazy! So I would only highly recommend this to someone who didn't have sensitive skin!
Danielle R.
Waco, TX
Way to thick for me. In my opinion it doesn't look natural at all. It leaves my face feeling caked on. Maybe it would be good for a night out or if you have alot of scars it would also be good.
Maridelis C.
Review for: Medium 64 more...
This foundation is absolutely amazing. I don't even need to cover up my blemishes with concealer it does the job. It is easy to apply. Only thing it is a very thick consistency. But so amazing and final results are beautiful.
Vanessa T.
Rochester, NY
Holy Grail! I love all KVD products honestly, she puts so much time and effort into her products I appreciate her so much! and her prices are awesome. I will buy her products until I die, seriously.
Christina G.
Spring, TX
Review for: Medium 52, Medium 58 more...
I went into Sephora and got color matched and I was screaming at how perfect it matched with my skin. It blended in so beautifully and I love that you can make it medium or full coverage so simply!
Megan R.
San Jose, CA
I love this foundation, but its almost too thick for me. So I always mix it with my bb cream and it makes it the perfect consistently without losing the full coverage! even with my super oily skin it always stays put throughout the day without needed any touch ups!
Cindy Z.
Honestly one of the best foundations I have ever owned . Most definitely worth it , I personally don't think it's all that expensive. The bottle is really big and besides that the formula for full coverage is amazing ITS A MUST HAVE !
Diane Z.
Chino, CA
This foundation doesn't leave you face oily!! You can feel it right away when it starts to dry on your face when applying!! I feel in love when I first tried it!!! I'm never getting another foundation again but the lock it
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.