Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Erica G.
Hewitt, TX
I have always dealt with acne, and had a hard time finding foundation that gave full coverage until now! It's great for combination skin types, and even sensitive skin!
Jade W.
Maryville
At first I loved this product! It's perfect, I mean perfect coverage! The con would be it broke me out like crazy! So I would only highly recommend this to someone who didn't have sensitive skin!
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Never tried her foundations but I've heard that they're very pigmented and easy to blend and full coverage which is always to die for. Can't wait to test out this new product. I love trying out foundations!
Maridelis C.
Review for: Medium 64 more...
This foundation is absolutely amazing. I don't even need to cover up my blemishes with concealer it does the job. It is easy to apply. Only thing it is a very thick consistency. But so amazing and final results are beautiful.
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
I love the coverage of this product. However, this product makes my skin extra oily. If you are looking for full coverage product and you don’t already have oily skin, I would recommend this product Highly.
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
I actually love this foundation. It is one of the few foundations I've found that work with my oily skin. I literally never have to touch up throughout the day so that alone is worth it for me!
Stacy S.
Best foundation ever. I swear this will cover anything up. The coverage is amazing. And the price is really good. This is my go to foundation when I want FULL coverage
Michelle F.
Crestview, FL
I love all the brands that has Kat Von De or her makeup line . They are amazing and this foundation rocks. It basically highlights my face and makes it more appealing.
Megan R.
San Jose, CA
I love this foundation, but its almost too thick for me. So I always mix it with my bb cream and it makes it the perfect consistently without losing the full coverage! even with my super oily skin it always stays put throughout the day without needed any touch ups!
Erica V.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my go to foundations!! Its a full coverage for when I want my face extra beat very easy to work it last all night there's no complain about this if you want full coverage long lasting this is your top pick here!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.