Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...66 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Brittany B.
I use this with her primer, and powder foundation and my makeup looks so natural. I had always guessed my shade before, and my first time in sephora one of the ladies helped me and ever since this has been my go to!
marci C.
Hurtsboro, AL
HG FOUNDATION!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS foundation! It is FULL coverage!! Takes a minute to get used to the application of this one, and it dries fast, however it offers true full coverage that lasts all day!
Genevieve N.
Lexington, KY
This was the first foundation that i bought from Sephora. They matched me and i turned out orange. Be careful what color you get, this foundation oxidizes!!! Medium to full coverage
Tazsmine  .
Des Moines, IA
When I say this is a full coverage foundation I mean it's a FULL coverage don't even need to conceal my blemishes type of foundation! Beats any foundation I've ever purchased by far!
D'Wayna D.
This foundation was ok.. I need 2 colors to match my skin tone, I only used it once because I decided that buying 2 would not be worth it. It was heavy coverage.
Laura G.
Roebling, NJ
Love this foundation so much. I've been looking for something that says its full coverage and actually is. Stays on all day. Have to make sure you spread it well and get every spot!
Jessica P.
Wichita, KS
My most favorite full coverage foundation. It is very long lasting but I think it could be very drying if you have naturally dry skin. I have combination and always use a moisturizer and primer and it is amazing.
Karina S.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
This is a wonderful full coverage foundation. The price is right. Pros are it covers everything. Cons are after a while your foundation will slip off your face if you have oily skin. I would recommend this product to those that do not have oily skin.
Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
I like it but don’t love it. I prefer her powder one better but even that doesn’t last all day. The formula isn’t enough for me but it also makes me break out. I wasn’t satisfied with this and will be returning.
Rachel J.
This foundation is very full coverage, but it isn't heavy on the skin. It looks very natural. A little bit goes a long way, so you really get your money's worth.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon