Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Katlin S.
wetumpka, AL
Awesome for full coverage! lasts all day even outside when it's hot. you can build the foundation up and have fuller coverage if you'd like. it's not very pricey either!
Fabiola R.
This foundation I have no flaws for it's my go to it every day routine with the Matte finish Dosent in any way make you look cakey very lightweight and makes you want to jump up and down with how well it matches you skin tone
Erica G.
Hewitt, TX
I have always dealt with acne, and had a hard time finding foundation that gave full coverage until now! It's great for combination skin types, and even sensitive skin!
Sami H.
Fenton
Perfect for that full-coverage, non-cakey look. It does not cause my dry patches to crust, and it mattifies the oily parts. It does not budge, nor does it slip off. It is very wearable and full coverage, but still lightweight.
Melanie S.
Perfect full coverage foundation. Definitely perfect for long outings. Pigments are a little on the orange side however with my tan it does the job right! Good for dry skin, goes on wonderful.
Jacky R.
Review for: 56 Medium-Neutral Undertone more...
This is probably my favorite foundation out of all. It’s full coverage, doesn’t leave you looking all cakey. Easy to apply too, very long lasting. I would recommend this to everyone it’s my holy grail.
Best foundation I have found that works amazing lasts all day doesn't come off for nothing super easy to apply goes on smooth it's good for both types of skin I recommend this to everyone who want full coverage foundation!
Christina G.
Spring, TX
Review for: Medium 52, Medium 58 more...
I went into Sephora and got color matched and I was screaming at how perfect it matched with my skin. It blended in so beautifully and I love that you can make it medium or full coverage so simply!
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
Never tried her foundations but I've heard that they're very pigmented and easy to blend and full coverage which is always to die for. Can't wait to test out this new product. I love trying out foundations!
Maridelis C.
Review for: Medium 64 more...
This foundation is absolutely amazing. I don't even need to cover up my blemishes with concealer it does the job. It is easy to apply. Only thing it is a very thick consistency. But so amazing and final results are beautiful.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.