Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19898)
Media (1912)
Jade A.
Im iffy on this product. The first time I used, it was oily, didnt dry down, and patchy. I hated it. But then i tried it again, and it was like a dream. Long lasting, full coverage, etc. Im not sure if i would buy again or not.
Danica T.
This foundation is VERY thick and pigmented. You need to slowly build this product for it to look natural and not cakey. I wish there were more options for yellow based skin tones though. Still great!
Becca M.
I have very oily skin and alway had a hard time finding foundation till I found this. Very high coverage hides shine great. The only con I have is I feel it's a little heavy on the skin and a little drying. But I still love it.
Jennifer B.
I love this foundation whenever I want full coverage. A little bit goes a very long way, so keep that in mind or else it will look cakey. It doesn't break me out which I love and it doesn't oxidize.
Rebecca N.
latta , SC
This foundation is amazing! Well pigmented! Stays on for hours! You don't have to worry about it running off on everything you touch! & beautiful skin tone finish it gives you.! Highly recommended!
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
It has amazing coverage but also looks like I am wearing a ton of makeup. I have very fair skin and usually the lightest shade is still too dark but this one was actually lighter than my skin tone.
Shelby R.
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
THE BEST FOUNDATION EVER!!! This goes on smooth, covers everything, and doesn't leave you feeling caked up. It lasts all day and gives you a nice matte look. I would definitely continue to buy this.
Wendy C.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Medium 58 Neutral more...
Love love lovvvvveeee this fountain amazing coverage ! Use a brush instead of a blender! You get better coverage but I love it it's not cakey nor does it look heavy i wear it everyday and it's affordable '
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
I'll make this short and to the point - this foundation is amazing. You most definitely get what you pay for. Your skin will feel flawless, beautiful, soft, and radiant without the cakey feeling.
Shannon H.
Gloucester, MA
I hated this Kat Von D Lock it Foundation! It oxidizes terribly and it's so super thick! I guess it would be good if u need super full coverage cause it'll cover anything but it separates throughout the day and ugh, what a mess. A little goes a long way with this stuff! I love her products but not this one I returned it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.